Written by Darin Hindmarsh
Buying property in Australia has been a very successful investment for many Australians and foreign investors and Intellichoice is ready to help you also successfully pursue this avenue.
A recent property report by AXA concludes that Australia was widely considered to be the world's most desirable retirement destination and also a popular location for real estate investors looking to buy investment property.
Whether you're a first home buyer, owner-occupier or a seasoned investor, the property and finance advisors at Intellichoice will be able to provide you with access to a range of property styles and locations which offer some of the best investment potential. We have properties all around Australia, including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns and Palm Cove, just to name a few.
We assure you that these properties have been selected on the basis that they offer you the best possible returns for your dollar. Please note that foreigners or non-residents of Australia must first obtain FIRB approval, but the properties offered by Intellichoice have already been FIRB approved, thus saving you time, effort and the hassle of filling out additional paperwork.
Below are some reasons why you should purchase your next property in Australia:
• Australian property identified by Intellichoice offer good rental income and long-term growth potential
• All properties in Australia recommended by Intellichoice are already FIRB approved, so you don't have to go through the hassle of lodging a form with the Australian government
• Generous tax advantages for property investors
• The climate and geography of Australia all combine to appeal to people all over the world
• Stable government and political process
• Favourable exchange rates against the US dollar and Great Britain Pound, makes buying property in Australia for overseas investors even cheaper
Check out the exciting Australian property we have available. For more details, contact Intellichoice on 1300 55 10 45. We can arrange inspections at your convenience and also provide a full range of financial services, including home loans, investment loans, foreign currency exchange, insurance, tax planning and more.